Do people get very frustrated with you?

001Common-Ostrich-BINNS-IMG_49.jpg

Last edited:

Katasura

Banned
"Acting depressed because I like it"... Yes, I've heard that one :).

I'm not sure, but it's possible. I typically just get a few 'concerned' people questioning my behavior. I think I've gotten to a point where I've just accepted it. I know I have a problem and I'm trying to fix it. People will comment and find fault, but for now I just avoid them as much as I can.

yep, i lost many potential friends because of it and those people don't like me, not cause of me but me turning them down when asking, but it is only fair i suppose

Quasimodo

I have no friends so therefore friends are out of my picture and cant say they hate me...But my family hates to the point where sometimes there here or whatever and I have to get from point A to point B so i have to pass by them they make ugly mad evil faces at me and there little kids come try to follow me happy cause they seen me But there parents (my own sisters)tell them to come back literally trying to get them away from me...and they all tell my mom that im just spoiled that theres nothing wrong with me and theyve tried to convince her to kick me out of the house...God forbid my mother passes away and ill have to go live under a bridge because this house is under my moms and :evil: sisters :evil: name and they hate me...if i could just find me girl ill be happy.

lyricalliaisons

Oh definitely. Everyone. People expect things out of me that I'm just not able to give them. It used to be much worse in some ways. My dad was constantly on my case for years about work & school. My mom was too, until she had a stroke in '01. Then I became her caretaker, so I'm sure she was glad to have me around after that..... I have troubles with my landlord because I just get so anxious everytime I have to communicate with him. I avoid all the members of my family & basically everyone else. I lost the last friend I had left over it. No one gets it & I either frustrate, or infuriate, pretty much everyone who has even slight contact with me.

Marie1988

I frustrate myself sometimes, i can easily go into self pitty mode where i think erverone hates me, everyone thinks badly of me etc and i snap out of it agian because your pretty stupid to think everyone is going to love you, so why worry if someone hates you either? it doesnt change anything about my life, so why bother worrying about it?
I think respect is something that needs to be earned. So if you do things that will frustrate people, dont be shocked when they get frustrated. I dont think people should assume people should 'understand' because why should they? its not a shit situation that makes people judge you, its how you deal with it.
Quaisimodo how old are you? i assume your an adult by your sister suggesting your mum kicks you out. they could actualy be saying this because they care!! if your at home with your mum, no friends and i get the impression you dont work? if your mum kicked you out you would be forced to get a job and get out there abit. which sounds like that could benefit you! and maybe if you dont talk to your family and it looks like you wanna be left alone, there calling the kids back because they think the kids are bothering you? just a thought.
be happy. if people get frustrated it means they care!

Quasimodo

Thats the WHOLE thing with social phobia....I cant work because of this disorder I can not even go outside without thinking someone is looking at me...and as for the kids following me I know since ive been in the prison system (thank God im free) they probably think ill do something to them...and it pisses me off yeah cause they think of me like that so ive shut myself off from the world.

johnzero

Well, I guess if they feel fed up with me it's not as much as I feel fed up with myself. With Christmas being here, I always get the invitations to go over to people's houses. I gave up on making plans years and years ago (Im fifty) probably in my early twenties. Even if i say yes, I know I will end up not going.