Do I have a personality?

Aqua

Hey everyone! This is my first post here so sorry if I'm doing everything wrong. I was just wondering whether anyone else has this problem.
I feel like I'm constantly changing myself without realising to suit my friends. I've noticed it recently as I've gone to a new school, but I feel like my personality is very similar to my best friends. I never used to be like that and I'm worried that I don't have much of a personality myself.

HexNoir

People are always changing whether they realize it or not, and you're no different. You just have an adaptable, constantly shifting personality like the rest of us.

Also, it's better to grow toward your friends, rather than growing apart!

FriendlyShadow

I think in your situation, this does happen to some people when they share similar aspects of personality or mannerisms from their friends. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about as long as you two both get along well and respect each other. You don't need to change your personality just because some of your aspects might be the same as your friends. You're also developing and growing, so maybe your personality has somewhat changed, but not because you want to be like your friend. Don't try to change because you want to fit in with your friends if they don't like your personality.