do guys and girls hookup on here....just curious?

Shonen_Yo

Emma said:
I ummm internet hooked up with shonen yo, as I already posted.....(oh hooked up seems such a sleazy word...) you get what I mean though??
Best thing I ever did....like I found my missing puzzle piece :D

Ok I won't say anything more about it now :oops:

:)

recluse

SocialRetahd said:
No girl will date an ugly guy.

#2 reasons.

-ugly guys are unattractive.

-Most importantly, ugly guys hurt status. No girl wants to be seen with an ugly guy.

I am ugly because of bullies btw.

Explain how bullies have made you ugly, how can someone make you ugly unless they throw acid into your face o'r something? Don't you mean they mad you THINK you are ugly?

Prescious

TAMPA-BAY said:
Hooking up with other members on this site? Its hard enought to get people to just reply to messages and coments lol.
You ain't lying. BTW, thanks for (pm) ming me. It's good to have some
form of human contact :D I'll look into your suggestions.
I will pm you back later

sarkar

Its very sad that in this forum some people have termed ugly people as assholes. same is the bullshit topic about "why girls like assholes"..

it true that gals would not get out in a date with an ugly guy .. may b the probability is very less.. but if a girl joins a date then in that case there must be some hidden interest lies for that gal .. be careful from those girls..

SocialRetahd

sarkar said:
Its very sad that in this forum some people have termed ugly people as assholes. same is the bullshit topic about "why girls like assholes"..

it true that gals would not get out in a date with an ugly guy .. may b the probability is very less.. but if a girl joins a date then in that case there must be some hidden interest lies for that gal .. be careful from those girls..

You make no fucking sense.

shield

dude there are loads of ugly guys with hot girls stop screening it out. Go to a club and look at couples. You will quickly figure out you don't need good looks it just helps. This is a big misconception I used to hold you need to erase it or it will destroy you I'm not exagerating it will screw up your whole life if you continue to hold false, negative, limiting beliefs.