do guys and girls hookup on here....just curious?

miguy

seems like tons of good, helpful support and friendship stuff going on here, but not much on dating and casual hookups? or am i wrong....?

i'm in metro-detroit, michigan...anyone having much luck...or if any girls interested...? lol

well anyway, i have avpd and it's difficult to meet up or hook up with someone who doesn't have it or is understanding....you know?

feel free to share you thoughts or a story...

thx

rado31

miguy said:
seems like tons of good, helpful support and friendship stuff going on here, but not much on dating and casual hookups? or am i wrong....?

i'm in metro-detroit, michigan...anyone having much luck...or if any girls interested...? lol

well anyway, i have avpd and it's difficult to meet up or hook up with someone who doesn't have it or is understanding....you know?

feel free to share you thoughts or a story...

thx

Does your AvPD exists on the net as well? Mine does, so yes-it is a real problem. anyway, i hope someone could help us break our barriers.

SocialRetahd said:
I don't think they do. Especially if you are ugly.

But how would they know if you're ugly? Just post your picture already because you probably built your 'ugly' image here up so much that we imagine you as being uglier than you actually are.

kyle

Banned
Day_Tripper said:
SocialRetahd said:

But how would they know if you're ugly? Just post your picture already because you probably built your 'ugly' image here up so much that we imagine you as being uglier than you actually are.

That's a great idea! :idea:

SocialRetahd

rado31 said:
this is not a -ugly people support- type of site.

This isn't a, "women only like assholes", support site. NO, women don't only like assholes, maybe they just don't like you.

There is no support site for my disease. If you find one, let me know.

rado31

Sacrament said:
SocialRetahd said:

Oh my god, stop saying that in every single post.

if he is asshole, he would be desireable to opposite sex.
especially if he is ugly as he claims.

SocialRetahd

No girl will date an ugly guy.

#2 reasons.

-ugly guys are unattractive.

-Most importantly, ugly guys hurt status. No girl wants to be seen with an ugly guy.

I am ugly because of bullies btw.

kyle

Banned
SocialRetahd said:
No girl will date an ugly guy.

#2 reasons.

-ugly guys are unattractive.

-Most importantly, ugly guys hurt status. No girl wants to be seen with an ugly guy.

I am ugly because of bullies btw.

I am willing to bet you are a handsome lad.

rado31

I think he is doing some mass psyce experiment on us :D

However..

lets chek out some good ol' times celebrities.
First this one :

humphrey boghart had ugly face , with low cheak-bones, face like butt, stupid haircut, no expression, when he smiled it was a disaster.

He was short and boring.

I dont believe he end up like virgin. But he was OBVIOUS ASSHOLE!

I really think social rethad is kiddin. If not..than psycholigists business is reall futile (not for his matter, for everyones)

coriander1992

I hate how some people feel it's their right to make mass generalisations about groups of people... :roll:
*cough* socialRetahd *cough*

Abalone

rado31 said:
lets chek out some good ol' times celebrities.
First this one :

humphrey boghart had ugly face , with low cheak-bones, face like butt, stupid haircut, no expression, when he smiled it was a disaster.

He was short and boring.

I dont believe he end up like virgin. But he was OBVIOUS ASSHOLE!

I don't know if Bogart was ugly or not, but I don't think he was an asshole. He wound up with the totally gorgeous Lauren Bacall. That may have been because he was "tough", or could at least project an illusion of being so. Unfortunately, that's a very tall order for people here, I'd say (including me).

DelGreco

I'm not an expert on male attractiveness, but Humphrey Bogart was definitely not ugly unless you're really being picky. And I mean really picky. Not all women like assholes, OK. That's self-pitying. Maybe the shallow ones, and would you really want to go out with them anyway? Can you really see yourself connecting with them? I hope to find someone a little more intelligent and sensitive, and I think that includes the large majority, not minority, of women. This thread has gone hilariously off-topic by the way.

coriander1992

DelGreco said:
I'm not an expert on male attractiveness, but Humphrey Bogart was definitely not ugly unless you're really being picky. And I mean really picky. Not all women like assholes, OK. That's self-pitying. Maybe the shallow ones, and would you really want to go out with them anyway? Can you really see yourself connecting with them? I hope to find someone a little more intelligent and sensitive, and I think that includes the large majority, not minority, of women. This thread has gone hilariously off-topic by the way.

well said :lol:

Emma

I ummm internet hooked up with shonen yo, as I already posted.....(oh hooked up seems such a sleazy word...) you get what I mean though??
Best thing I ever did....like I found my missing puzzle piece :D

Ok I won't say anything more about it now :oops:

TAMPA-BAY

Hooking up with other members on this site? Its hard enought to get people to just reply to messages and coments lol.