Did I just say that? Or did I just think it?

Zarrix

Anyone constantly worry about this around other people, its one of my biggest fears, saying an unpleasant thought for everyone to hear. Afterwards I never seem sure, and I worry about it, sometimes immensely.

xSleepy

Wait.. im not totally sure what you mean.

But sometimes when im around people I think to myself....
oh please dont yell out FU** YOU, YOU FUC**** BETCH WHORE! Or somethin stupid like that. I mean I dont think I would ever actually say that to anyone. But im always thinking how embarrissing it would be if it happend.

Is that what you mean???

Mike87

Zarrix said:
Anyone constantly worry about this around other people, its one of my biggest fears, saying an unpleasant thought for everyone to hear. Afterwards I never seem sure, and I worry about it, sometimes immensely.

I never thought someone would talk about it since it's kinda hard to make people understand it. I constantly worry about what would have happened if I had said something bad somewhere in the past on a certain occasion, and eventually i might think that maybe i really said it.

I've simply learned not to care about it and focus on other things, but focusing on it is sometimes fun... as if I like to worry about things just to pass the time.

I know how you feel.

lifes_to_long

I understand what you mean but i was mainly interested by the fact its a quote from "fear and loathing in las vegas" basically a guy on acid anyway maybe your experiences are simular to an acid trip, I now envy you, ok bye.

de

yeah when i started out getting intrusive thoughts i would repeat k.yourself or shut the fuck up in my head to try and block them out but i started saying it out loud really loud recently the last 6 months or so and ive started to say it even if i dont get a bad thought more like the feeling i get when i have one of those thoughts
ive gotten lucky for the most part but i know that a few people in work have heard me say it thankfully they were only customers lol but its still really embarrsing and im terrified that ill do it in front of someone because its an impulse reaction and ive no control over it