Did any UKers see the LIVE eastenders episode on Friday?? (Jack fluffed up his lines)

MariahCarey

That must've been NERVE wracking, doing a live show on the spot, i know they are professional actors and have been doing this job for years, but i found this video....what stood out the most for me is probably the scene where Jack messes up on his lines....i know it has nothing to do with anxiety, but it just goes to show that nobodies perfect and everyone messes up from time to time....

i wonder how he felt at that very moment when he fluffed up his lines infront of millions....kudos to him, he covered it up well, the best way he could ::(:, i don't know how i would've handled that situation, probably run off the set!!lol! ::p:

Anyway heres the video, and Jack's mistake is at 1:28 - 1:45
YouTube - Eastenders 25 - live - spot the mistakes

Hope he doesn't dwell on it too much. ::eek::

He carried on when he messed up, like a real pro.
Even the pro's made mistakes, i can imagine the pressure they was under.

FOR REAL

Banned
aye, the smooth operator was not so smooth here!

and bradley falling off the roof just looked so fake (i hope hes ok though)

Squishy

I only watched it to see if anyone would make a mistake :D. I agree it must have been really scary doing it live. I've always wanted to know what it feels like to act properly but with SA I would never be able to get into character properly because I feel waaaaay too self conscious, i noticed that when I had to do Drama lessons at school, I must have looked so blank. ::(:

AimeeSP

Hehehehe awww, they all did so well though despite a few c*ck ups. :) Proper pros i'd say! I'd have gone bright red and run off to sulk in a corner or something. ::p:

But ... I DIDN'T WANT BRADLEY TO DIE!!! ::(:
I .. I ... I loved him.

BlaiseBLATES

Also when Ronnie went into the shop to get paint stripper, she didn't pay for it, she just walked out of the shop.

unleashed

i just think it is a shame that they chose the mentally ill character to be the murderer? i really dont think eastenders have done anything at all to help people understand manic depression.