Depression

DukeOtakuNukem

I have been feeling like shit recently, particularly today as I have had a terrible flashback about what has happened in Japanese class in September, and upon trying to enroll in a math class, I was reminded of the incident by the dean demanding papers from me before I can enroll at any class in the college district, and it not only brought a flashback to the incident in the Japanese class, but all the negative experiences I had with them on Skype as well. I developed a hatred for Japanese people, but I don't want to hate Japanese people, but after being laughed at by them, and being blocked and deleted for my poor Japanese skills, I just don't know how else to feel. I feel like throwing myself into a meat grinder or jumping off a cliff, I haven't felt this horrible in a while. And just several weeks ago, I assured myself that I am fine, sigh...

jaim38

What you need is time to heal. I recommend taking a break from anything or anyone Japanese for the time being. You could take Japanese lessons at a later date. If you come across triggers, your memories might come back and fly into rage. So just take a break and listen to music, watch movies, do whatever makes you happy and calm.