deleted

marykate

Hy, i also suffer from hh in my underarms so i can understand you. To be honset i have never heard that anybody has you problem. But in the end it is the same thing, no mather where it may be.
You have sad that you have tried antiperspirants, but they did not work, same here!!!
The worst thing is that i am ashamed of it and hide it as better i can, i dont want anybody to see my problem.
I know that this attidute toward hh must be changed but i cannot help myself, i cannot just let it be!
Stay well!

appletree

heya, i can relate to you 100 percent.
i have all over hh, including as you mentioned butt, and the bottom of my legs sweat as well and my feet..actually it would just be quicker to say where i don't sweat.
i'm unemployed at the moment and i don't know what sort of job would be ideal because clearly i can't deal with things that would involve handling money or touching peoples hands (i have hh very bad on my hands as well)
i would give anything to trade this for just underarm sweating or whatever it seems a kinda raw deal that i have it all over.
but yeh it's difficult. if you want to talk to me about it then you can.
:)

meg

I have the same problem too, in addition to more normal areas of HH. It's definitely embarassing, especially during the summer when it is harder to hide due to the bright colors and thin fabrics.

I've never tried any of the products that you use other than the drysol. I'll have to check them out!

I'm going to a new doctor at the end of this month so i'm going to discuss it with her and see if she has any suggestions.