Decided to get a Tattoo by mid 2013

Bustn Justin

I have beeen thinking about getting something tattooed on my body for a long period of time and have decided to just make plans to get it done.

The reason for me wanting this becuase I have been having these dreams where I am more confident in myself and am able to have fun.

I am by no means an artist, so I am asking the artisits out here to help me with the design.

If you are interested in helping me out with this just send me a private message.

thanks in advance.

InvisaLady

Unless they are tattoo artists, asking artist around here may not work out too well. What translates well on paper might not look good on flesh.

surewhynot

Unless they are tattoo artists, asking artist around here may not work out too well. What translates well on paper might not look good on flesh.

Yeah but you can show the drawing to the tattoo guy and he'll make the necessary adjustements :D

truffleshuffle

I got a tat when i was 17 on my shoulder I don;t know my tasts have changed over the years. If I could I would want it to be something totaly diffren't or not have it at all.

InvisaLady

Yeah but you can show the drawing to the tattoo guy and he'll make the necessary adjustements :D

True, but it is far easier to just pick out a tattoo artist who's art you really like and have them design the entire thing for you. That way you won't get your heart set on something, only to hear "sorry, but it won't work without a complete overhaul".

Bustn Justin

Thanks for the tip.

I need to find an artist who can deal with me telling him/her what I want without an image on paper since I am horrible at drawing stick people.

InvisaLady

Thanks for the tip.

I need to find an artist who can deal with me telling him/her what I want without an image on paper since I am horrible at drawing stick people.

Don't worry about that, tattoo artists get that sort of thing all the time.

xDreamseller

Always wanted a full sleeve, but feel I look too immature to pull it off...plus i don't have any idea what to put in it, i just like the overall look of a colorful sleeve. I do want a blink-182 related tat though...dunno what for that either.

coyote

I got a tat when i was 17 on my shoulder I don;t know my tasts have changed over the years. If I could I would want it to be something totaly diffren't or not have it at all.

that's why i'm just going to have someone draw on me with a Sharpie

any volunteers?