Death note / justice

foxdude

anyone watches/reads the anime/manga series death note?
It's about a student who is given a notebook; he can kill people by writing their names in the book, then decides to use it to create a perfect world and killing all murderers, rapists and other really bad criminals...besides from the fact the anime is just AWESOME and REALLY ****ING COOL, the idea of bringing justice to the world...its just really valuable for me...
It seems to me that the general rule in this world is that bad people have nothing but luck and most of the time get away with their sick behaviour against others, while honest and good people have to fight for their lives and never get the chance to be happy...no one gets what he or she deserves and I feel this can't go on any longer. Justice must prevail. Honestly I would love to see someone stand up against injustice, separate the good from the bad and finally make humanity back into something we can be proud of...

Anyone out there who thinks like me? who is sick of suffering because of other peoples bad behavior?

U

userremoved

Well I don't know man. Light Yagami started to get a god complex and then began killing innocent people to keep his identity secret. His intentions were good at first but then he lost his mind with power. Beside bad people don't get away as much as you would think. They may still commit the offense, but thats because you can't punish someone if they haven't done anything wrong yet.

foxdude

Well I don't know man. Light Yagami started to get a god complex and then began killing innocent people to keep his identity secret. His intentions were good at first but then he lost his mind with power. Beside bad people don't get away as much as you would think. They may still commit the offense, but thats because you can't punish someone if they haven't done anything wrong yet.

Light wouldn't have lost his mind with power if it wasn't for L and Near trying to catch him. all the good people he killed...they had it coming...

I see the failing justice system in my country, I see the bullies at my school, I see the violent, corrupt and mean people everywhere, and a lot of them never seem to get punished. I'm not saying we should kill these people, I'm just saying if someone would, they would deserve it and I wouldn't mourn about it.

Newtype

I've seen the anime and I hated Kira. He went way too far. I strongly believe in karma. The bad guys get what they deserve, eventually. You don't need a Death Note to do nature's work.

Well, we certainly need more people who likes to dress up like superheroes...where are they?

They're around, but unfortunately, the guy that produces the custom-made red-undies on the outside had retired and we're all still waiting for a replacement or have to learn some sewing ourselves.

Nack

Banned
I think the anime would've been more interesting if the first name that he wrote was his own. Then the rest of the series would have just been him dead on his desk.

DeadCities

anyone watches/reads the anime/manga series death note?
It's about a student who is given a notebook; he can kill people by writing their names in the book, then decides to use it to create a perfect world and killing all murderers, rapists and other really bad criminals...besides from the fact the anime is just AWESOME and REALLY ****ING COOL, the idea of bringing justice to the world...its just really valuable for me...
It seems to me that the general rule in this world is that bad people have nothing but luck and most of the time get away with their sick behaviour against others, while honest and good people have to fight for their lives and never get the chance to be happy...no one gets what he or she deserves and I feel this can't go on any longer. Justice must prevail. Honestly I would love to see someone stand up against injustice, separate the good from the bad and finally make humanity back into something we can be proud of...

Anyone out there who thinks like me? who is sick of suffering because of other peoples bad behavior?

I was rooting for light the whole show, I hated that little twat near.

foxdude

I've seen the anime and I hated Kira. He went way too far. I strongly believe in karma. The bad guys get what they deserve, eventually. You don't need a Death Note to do nature's work.

I used to believe in karma too, and I will always keep living as if it exists, but you got to admit, do you see alot of karma around you?
Karma can be a useful believe to better your own life, but it's also a good excuse for laziness and not acting when you see injustice happening to other people. Besides, isn't part of having good karma standing up for the weak and bettering other peoples lives?

Newtype

I wish I could believe in this. But it's not real. Karma doesn't exist. Just read history about evil dictators and such that got away. Who died happily in their beds surrounded by fortune they made by using other people.

I used to believe in karma too, and I will always keep living as if it exists, but you got to admit, do you see alot of karma around you?
Karma can be a useful believe to better your own life, but it's also a good excuse for laziness and not acting when you see injustice happening to other people. Besides, isn't part of having good karma standing up for the weak and bettering other peoples lives?

I see karma do its work almost every day.

March 7th 2010​
YouTube - Yet another cheapshot by Matt Cooke

April 10th 2010​
YouTube - History Will Be Made-Matt Cooke

foxdude

I see karma do its work almost every day.

Be Made-Matt Cooke[/url]

A friend of mine had a younger brother (15 years old) who was bullied really bad in school.I knew the kid, though he was always helpful,understanding,trying to chear others up,...he also had ADHD and really bad stuttering,and a kind of weird taste when in came to music:these apparently were reasons enough for the kids in his school to pick on him and harras him non-stop. Teachers never did anything to stop this; they just looked away; this is what I heard from several other kids from that school. 2 months ago the kid threw himself under a train after being laughed at for stuttering during a presentation until he left the stage crying. no one was punished, no trial or whatsoever was started although it was obvious to both teachers and parents who was to be blamed. these guys still walk around free, not one consequence has been given to the murder they commited.

We can keep giving examples of karma existing or not, my point is, for a lot of people there seems to be no justice whatsoever.

Newtype

The same thing happened to a girl in the U.S. not long ago. I believe karma will do its work, it's just a matter of time. That's personally what I believe but it's okay if you don't. Personally, when I do something stupid, I always pay the price.

U

userremoved

I don't think there's really much you can do to protect someone else from bullying. Even if you get rid of all the people currently doing it new people will start it up. And that person is going to get walked on even as an adult until he or she learns to put fear or respect into people.

TheManWhoUpholdsHonour

Why is that Wherever I go when I hear about shy people and or emos and or just sensitive people they talk about anime?I'm not surprised of this thread but yes Death note was the **** i absolutely loved it and learned something from it regarding how to judge damn near perfectly.But I think thats an exageration.

As for the justice argument the only ones that REALLY disprove karma are records of people who lived there whole lives in misconcieved rightousness.AKA the social niggers.(Actual definition of nigger).

A good example would be the workers/engineers from britain that took over half the world in the second half of the 1800's.I know alot of people like this and it seems like they really do always get what they want.I once beleived in karma,this was crushed by bullying with apparent repurcussions toward myself.Theres not an equal balance between the innocent,the rightous neutral,and the wicked.We're all not that really from from another.I don't know if legal injustice counts,as for condemnent of incel activity and all around nigger behaviour.Its hard to see how repurcussions will occur if said niggers are upheld by more and more niggers.

Then again,I may just emotion driven.

TheManWhoUpholdsHonour

Haven't watched the show.

But I know what you mean.
I think a lot of us with SA are too good for this world. Might sound cheesy but I really believe so. We are the types of people who can tell right from wrong, don't want harm for others, don't need to show off, can think with our own brains etc. And it's not only rare in this world, it's also a WEAKNESS. It makes us weak because in this world the only way to have power is by stepping on others. Abusing others. Politicians are all corrupt, athletes get away with crimes, brain dead celebrities make millions selling stereotypical and shallow ideals, business men can bend the law any way they want.

Only people who are bind by the law are average and poor people.

In my country you rape a woman you get a small fine. If you kill human being, you get few years in prison that is more like a hotel - prisoners have TVs, video games, food poor people can only dream of, education, hobby time, even money and most of all, rights to be TREATED WELL. Nobody here cares if they go to jail.

A lot of people disagree with you. I would had too, years ago, when I was naive. But now I know what the world really is like.

I wish I could believe in this. But it's not real. Karma doesn't exist. Just read history about evil dictators and such that got away. Who died happily in their beds surrounded by fortune they made by using other people.

The feminization of the United states of america highly affects countries that want to be like it,However the entire world is not filled with the social lies of the femenist.There are plenty of good people abroad who live....unsung lives.Karma can't really be applied to social actions but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

And yes it is a crime to see powerful men and women be the source of suffering for alot of people and it goes unsung.

My example of those who go with no karma would most definately be the bullies of the love shy described in gilmartin's book.