Dealing with Big Racist Bullies in Middle School?

Johno

My opinion is quick and simple.... Did I mention not popular..... Tell your teacher or parent what is happening to you...... I did it years ago... All my bullying stopped after that.. Life went on....In your case I guess i would tell my immediate teacher... JUst do it... Those bullies thrive on silence.... But yet they are breaking the law..... So let me make this clear..... If U are being bullied just tell your teacher know/.....Just hearing of you situation makes me want to talk(**** up) to those wankers///////

Last edited:

Johno

In year 10 I was in the process of being bullied... This moron took a fancy to me (didn't like me) ... I tried to ignore it..... It didn't work... So myself and a friend that was also being bullied by this idiot went and spoke to our teacher.... It (the bullying stopped) never happened again... I almost got an apology.....That was 1985 at CBC Australia... Cheers

Johno

Look I have enough trouble at the local pubs without giving out sensible advice on self restraint...... However, self restraint is the key to avoiding confrontation......