Dating site dilemma

MrTornado

So, met this chick on a dating site we had over an hour of converation in IM form, the last half was her asking if I can support her website some cam2cam thing for her female friend. It seemed ridiculous, was this a scam? Was she even interested in me to begin with, I asked her that question, and she said yes, but why would someone ask a person they dont know to help them out like that?

MrTornado

Well she did give me her number called it and was some dude's message machine, said it was her father's so I dunno, prolly not real.

weak

MrTornado said:
So, met this chick on a dating site we had over an hour of converation in IM form, the last half was her asking if I can support her website some cam2cam thing for her female friend. It seemed ridiculous, was this a scam? Was she even interested in me to begin with, I asked her that question, and she said yes, but why would someone ask a person they dont know to help them out like that?

Scam without a doubt.

I work in affiliate marketing and a lot of my business comes from online dating sites, so I'm familiar with a lot of these tricks.

Was this an adult dating site? or a mainstream one like Match.com?

Dating sites that promise one night stands and casual sex with their members are often loaded with bots and prostitutes, or in your case - people trying to push their product on you. This also happens on dating sites that don't cost anything, like plentyoffish.com

It's likely the person you were talking to wasn't even a woman =/

Your best bet for meeting real women would be Match, True or Yahoo Personals.