Dating/Get to Know Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how this is going to go, so i'll just say hey everyone, I'm Zac, I'm from England and I have a dog! (everyone, man or woman, will date a guy purely beacause of a cute dog. Well, maybe i'm overestimating the power of the dog. But its worth a go)

Umm..... yeah, you haven't been stalking me have you? Actually, that would be flattering :D. We should definitely swap MSN's or something, we obviously have a deep, deep connection

carecrab

Okay :p since this was sort of my idea :

Post some info bout yourself :

- age , sex , location
- interested in (men/ women /both )
- hobby/job
- what made your day today / what really bothered you
- whatever randoms :3 or if people have suggestions
and if someone wants to he/she can PM you about for example your hobby or a problem he/she had that is similar to yours / whatever personal

Dimitri Grigorev 17 Years Amsterdam
Found out recently that im bisexual : D
like playing guitar / chilling
had a job but i quit it was too lazy/ was a job in the conviencestore with people who were real mean and ****
what made my day today was that i met 2 people on this forum / what bothered me was that i have some seriously important homework which i didnt do

Last edited:
hey, cute do..... whaaaat???

CHELSEA???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes:

That's..... umm..... the dogs room, he didn't choose it though, we just found it. So don't think that anybody supports Chelsea ;)

Okay :p since this was sort of my idea :

Post some info bout yourself :

- age , sex , location
- interested in (men/ women /both )
- hobby/job
- what made your day today / what really bothered you
- whatever
and if someone wants to he/she can PM you

And ok, good idea

15, Male, England,
Women. I love you guys, but not like that :D
umm...... err....... various
I chatted to my best friend for an hour and seventeen minutes, that was good, I got 4 pieces of garlic bread instead of 2 so i had no room for my pizza
Umm..... whatever. Jaffa cakes

Last edited:

Minty

- age , sex , location: 23, F, California
- interested in (men/ women /both ) - Men
- hobby/job - Drawing, learning Japanese, currently no job :(
- what made your day today / what really bothered you - I'm still waking up, lol. My day hasn't really happened yet.

carecrab

-
- hobby/job - Drawing, learning Japanese, currently no job :(
- what made your day today / what really bothered you - I'm still waking up, lol. My day hasn't really happened yet.

That's awesome , im guessing you like drawing mangastuff ?
Aaah here it's like 10 o clock in the evening D:

Oh btw people try to show interest in eachother , keep the thread going ^^

Minty

That's awesome , im guessing you like drawing mangastuff ?
Aaah here it's like 10 o clock in the evening D:

Oh btw people try to show interest in eachother , keep the thread going ^^

Ironically, I draw quite realistically. The manga style has always been to simple for me. I like drawing things like...noses and lips which it neglects. lol

It's almost 1 PM here, but I woke up late. :/

carecrab

it was just a guess lol :p Is it hot out there? God, california seems like perfect place to live , well if everything i see on the tv is true

so whats your SP, if i may ask ?

Minty

Dimitri Grigorev 17 Years Amsterdam
Found out recently that im bisexual : D
like playing guitar / chilling
had a job but i quit it was too lazy/ was a job in the conviencestore with people who were real mean and ****
what made my day today was that i met 2 people on this forum / what bothered me was that i have some seriously important homework which i didnt do

How do you like living in Amsterdam?

I always slack on homework. I almost need the pressure of having little time left to get me to even look at it.

Oh, you know what! I think if you post the outline in the first post, more people will see it and contribute to this thread. :)

Haha, you posted while I was typing this up.

It's really hot, but I like it. :3 I live in Northern California...lots of trees, not a lot going on. Laid back but not the place to be if you're young and want excitement. And there are no celebrities, beaches, or even rich people in sight.

My social phobia? I have AvPD. I avoid social situations like the plague. :( What about you?

carecrab

Hehehe well living here has its... benevits hahaha no im not THAT much of a stoner. Pretty rainy and cold, a lot like the people haha no not all of them

Ugh same here thing is, i already repeated one year and if i dont make it they'll have me banned from school.. or whatever you call it :'P

Oh, you know what! I think if you post the outline in the first post, more people will see it and contribute to this thread. Yes, true but my post isnt the first i think :/

ah laid back. that's the way we like it ^^

My social phobia? pffff too much to mention.. well that's not true but.. well i sortof am cleaning my parents office for some money (so im not completely broke) and dont have time to explain it all
but if you must know one of my SP's, i've been pretty depressed/suicidal but got over it for the biggest part

so whatta ya like to do for fun? ^^

Not trying to be a killjoy guys, but perhaps this rthread could just me like a stepping stone to conversations? So you could PM each other instead of posting on the thread to talk? Just an idea, it might get confusing for people otherwise. And by people, i mean me ::p:

Status
Not open for further replies.