Dating/Get to Know Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

carecrab

Not trying to be a killjoy guys, but perhaps this rthread could just me like a stepping stone to conversations? So you could PM each other instead of posting on the thread to talk? Just an idea, it might get confusing for people otherwise. And by people, i mean me ::p:

yeah i saw that coming. will do.

should i delete my previous post/s to make it less confusing?

anyway if this thread doesnt work, it fine with me to delete it
was just an idea you know

yeah i saw that coming. will do.

should i delete my previous post/s to make it less confusing?

anyway if this thread doesnt work, it fine with me to delete it
was just an idea you know

Oh no of course not, threads are always a work in progress to start with, people will be able to work it out.

MsBuzzkillington

Umm..... yeah, you haven't been stalking me have you? Actually, that would be flattering :D. We should definitely swap MSN's or something, we obviously have a deep, deep connection

Not sure if you guys have this kind of pizza there so if you don't the joke will be lost but...

a deep dish pizza connection?

Minty

My social phobia? pffff too much to mention.. well that's not true but.. well i sortof am cleaning my parents office for some money (so im not completely broke) and dont have time to explain it all
but if you must know one of my SP's, i've been pretty depressed/suicidal but got over it for the biggest part

so whatta ya like to do for fun? ^^

Hey, congrats on getting over the depression! I know how difficult it can be.

Hmm, we could keep this thread profiles-only so people can introduce themselves and their interests...and then others PM them. The thing is, conversation like the one were having keeps the thread alive. I'm afraid it will die quickly because people are too shy to post about themselves...

Last edited:

carecrab

Hey, congrats on getting over the depression! I know how difficult it can be.

Hmm, we could keep this thread profiles only so people can introduce themselves and their interests...and then others PM them. The thing is, conversation like the one were having keeps the thread alive. I'm afraid it will die quickly because people are too shy to post about themselves...

You speak wisdom lady : P
Well i wouldn't want to keep it alive artificially, i mean if people are too shy.. that sucks. really. but we shouldn't be spamming (well not just us 2 anyway)

Thing is i really feel like helping people out with there problems / making some friends who understand my stupid problems&fears

hm troublesome.. yeeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.