Dance monkeys, Dance !

Klaus

A little bit nihilistic but good.
In my opinion we are very different from monkeys, I don't even believe that we had evolved from them or that in the future all monkeys will be humans.
Darwin's theory has so much black voids.
But yeah, it's a good animation.

AGR

In my opinion we are very different from monkeys, I don't even believe that we had evolved from them or that in the future all monkeys will be humans.
Darwin's theory has so much black voids.
We didnt evolve from monkeys and no in the future they wont become us,its not this that evolution says or predict,if you really think this you should go read on it a bit.

Klaus

We didnt evolve from monkeys and no in the future they wont become us,its not this that evolution says or predict,if you really think this you should go read on it a bit.

Oh no? So Darwin didn't say that humans evolved from the apes?

And off course the monkeys at the zoo won't become humans in millions of years. That's why evolutionism is still a theory.

You don't have to be a religious person to be sceptical about this.

AGR

Oh no? So Darwin didn't say that humans evolved from the apes?

And off course the monkeys at the zoo won't become humans in millions of years. That's why evolutionism is still a theory.

You don't have to be a religious person to be sceptical about this.

yes ape like,in fact we are still ape like,he sure didnt say that all monkeys turn to human

the monkeys will never become human,yes its a theory,science labels all things a theory,just like theory of relativity,cell theory,atomic theory and a lot of other things are you going to disregard this too?

might aswell disregard everything.

Last edited:

Klaus

No man, you can believe at everything you want.
I just can't believe at evolutionism, I'm too sceptical for that.

AGR

yes ape like,in fact we are still ape like,he sure didnt say that all monkeys turn to human

Just thought I would come back here,because I thought I wasnt clear enough,its not the apes that are alive today,the apes alive today are only our relatives(closest species),none will ever become human and no body as far as I know ever said that.

Klaus

Just thought I would come back here,because I thought I wasnt clear enough,its not the apes that are alive today,the apes alive today are only our relatives(closest species),none will ever become human and no body as far as I know ever said that.

Darwin's theory says that humans have evolved from apes. And that the first creature that generated you and me was a small fish that decided to get out of water and walk with very small "feet". Millions of years have passed and that creature evolved to everything we call species today.

Darwin said that all animals are still evolving. And they will be different every millions of years.

AGR

Darwin's theory says that humans have evolved from apes. And that the first creature that generated you and me was a small fish that decided to get out of water and walk with very small "feet". Millions of years have passed and that creature evolved to everything we call species today.

Darwin said that all animals are still evolving. And they will be different every millions of years.

yes and?
its hard to believe because you are looking to the end product: you and me,its also not evolution in a line,but in a kinda like family tree extended,so no monkey from today turns human or anybody said about that,in the species tree they would be like our cousins.

Last edited:

AGR

No, it's not a theory. It's a law called "Newton's law of universal gravitation".

I dont remember physics much,but wasnt/isnt Einstein theory of relativity more accepted than Newtons,because Newton couldnt tell what caused the force of gravity

Klaus

yes and?
its hard to believe because you are looking to the end product: you and me,its also not evolution in a line,but in a kinda like family tree extended,so no monkey from today turns human or anybody said about that,in the species tree they would be like our cousins.

That's why it's still a theory, it's far away from being proved.
From Darwin's point of view evolution never ends.

AGR

That's why it's still a theory, it's far away from being proved.
From Darwin's point of view evolution never ends.

its the best thing we have to go with the evidence we/they have,nothing wrong with a theory,like I said cell theory,atomic theory, theory of relativity and etc.

Klaus

its the best thing we have to go with the evidence we/they have,nothing wrong with a theory,like I said cell theory,atomic theory, theory of relativity and etc.

Yes, but some theories are better than others.

Do you want to hear my theory about how the end will world by 2012? No?
Ok.

what i dont like about science these days, is though its all a theory, they still want to say for certain so many things.

see, we were not there to see it. maybe our assumptions are wrong. or there is a whole new way to look at things outside of creation/evolution. i believe these ideas are married together in a way we are not able to comprehend.

just me though.. theory and all haha