cured at last

new born

you started off well new born, quite funny, but then you tailed off badly, got a bit excited, didnt you? try again, but you must do better

Yossarian

Please Wozza surely there is a difference between talking/laughing about sex and finding sexual words inherantly funny. Fine if you're 12 - WILLY hee, hee hee, BUM hee, hee, hee. It's just I find sex is normal, and therefore unfunny out of a humouress context like anything else. Mocking SP is not to me a humouress context. Is that really highbrow?

Anyway if you don't find the Teletubbies arousing maybe you should try another search engine. :wink:

Anonymous

I must say that i found all of you very funny, it was great hearing and seeing you all, I would like to thank you all, thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you, you changed my life, you made me grow up, realize my dreams and find the real real pleasure in life..........masterbating while reading your comments..........bye all............