cure my thought ok

ally_green

hi there..im ally..i have social phobia..anyone knows how to cure my SP?i feel nervous at social situations..the people look at me like im weird..help me ok..
With lOve.. :)

flake__

ally_green said:
hi there..im ally..i have social phobia..anyone knows how to cure my SP?i feel nervous at social situations..the people look at me like im weird..help me ok..

A CBT self-help book is probably a good start.

Also go see your doctor they have many different options including meds and (if you're british anyway!) free therapy! Including cbt.

It is good you are asking this question as shows you have motivation to try something. I hope you find a method that works for you :D

maggie

ally_green said:
hi ally..and welcome :!: it would be really cool to have a cure to tell you..that would work..but i think it's different for everyone. People look at me like i'm weird too..but it's just cause our issues are just more obvious to others than their issues may be. Just being on this site, getting to know people..making some friends, getting some info..should help you make a decision that's right for you..and at least, not make you feel so 'weird' :wink: