Contacting the website

Hi,
Has anyone used the 'contact us' form on this site and actually heard back?
I've been trying to get a question answered for some time with several messages/emails.

Does this site have a customer service anymore?

Sacrament

It's probably just the mods who are actually taking care of this place. I wonder who's paying for the actual website, though.

Hi,
Has anyone used the 'contact us' form on this site and actually heard back?
I've been trying to get a question answered for some time with several messages/emails.

Does this site have a customer service anymore?
Sacrament is right, the Mods are the managers of the site. Contact either Mod; Remus or NathanielWingatePeaslee, with any of your problems or concerns.

I think the Webmaster only directly replies to communication from Remus.
This site would probably not still exist if it weren't for Remus's dedicated long-term Moderation and then NathanielWingatePeaslee rising to the challenge to aid Remus in keeping it going.
All hail Sir Remus! :bowing: :thumbup:
All hail Sir NathanielWingatePeaslee! :bowing: :thumbup:

I think the Webmaster - the person with the final say of everything to do with the site - is just a website-investor-person. : )

grapevine

Many years ago I used to be on a small BDD forum - which was a very close-knit group much like this forum maybe a little smaller. I remember being devasted when it went off line due to funding issues and some tech loss.

lily

i wish i could get all the help i need without having to be able to speak another language.