Contacting friends / past friends.

Havocan

There's been some mixed experiences with this. I thought that everyone I considered friends of mine when I was a child didn't respect me or accepted me for the person I was. Some of them also offended me at times and there was but one thing to do: get closure. Contacting them again now is out of the question as I pushed them away not only sub-consciously without wanting it, but also on purpose to get rid of them.

Some friends have more or less ditched by not staying in touch with them and always having them contacting me since I'm either too shy or just "not in the mood" of talking to them. I fully understand that they see me as a burden and as uninteresting. Kind of sad but I really don't care so much since I know true friendship is about giving and receiving and accepting, if I don't feel our minds harmonise and they don't seem to care too much or appreciate my company I stop talking or contacting them.

I've also had good friends moving away from me and therefore kind of lost contact with them {it's been a little on MSN and so on} but moved to the same place and gotten reunited with them again. It seems like we've become even closer friends since we've evolved in the same direction^^.

But all in all I know I'm a difficult person to be friends with since I rarely make any effort at all to initiate contact on my own if it's not very close friends we're talking of.

redpine17

naniwazu, well wt i wud say to that is yeah that is your past, but dont dwell on that coz u need to look into the future:) and you need to put these thoughts to rest so just next time your invited to go go if you want to! you dont have to go either:) if you dont like it there thenn just dont go