Constant fear of cancer and heart attack

Hello,
I have had social anxiety for a couple years now and it has gotten a lot better to the extent where I consider myself as if I'm "cured" but I still have some social phobia "symptoms" left and a lot of them don't relate to being in contact with the public. I am no longer scared of being around strangers anymore but I constantly think that I have cancer or that I'm gonna have a heart attack. Am I the only one experiencing this? Could this be related to social anxiety even though I am not longer scared of socializing? I need some advice.
Thank you :)

pop-princess

I get panic attacks at night. I get this pain in my breast and I wake up in a rush (like waking up from a nightmare) and think i'm having a heart attack. It's scary cuz' I really believe i'm having a heart attack and that i'm going to die. For this reason I have been scared to go and sleep. I usually fall asleep very late.

Interesting. I have never thought that it might have a connecton to social phobia. I always thought it was just me generally being worried about everything and at night when you are supposed to sleep it's getting worse and you have all kind of thoughts in your head.

I get panic attacks at night. I get this pain in my breast and I wake up in a rush (like waking up from a nightmare) and think i'm having a heart attack. It's scary cuz' I really believe i'm having a heart attack and that i'm going to die. For this reason I have been scared to go and sleep. I usually fall asleep very late.

Interesting. I have never thought that it might have a connecton to social phobia. I always thought it was just me generally being worried about everything and at night when you are supposed to sleep it's getting worse and you have all kind of thoughts in your head.

Oh wow, that's terrible, I thought I was the only one experiencing this =/ You know, I have been able to go out there and not be scared but I have not been able to get rid of the panic attacks. Hope you feel better.

pop-princess

Oh wow, that's terrible, I thought I was the only one experiencing this =/ You know, I have been able to go out there and not be scared but I have not been able to get rid of the panic attacks. Hope you feel better.

Do you get your panic attacks at middle of the day?

Thank you! Have been thinking of getting some help for this if these attacks don't disappear soon.