Confession help?

SadAngelOfLove

I want to confess to the person I like again.. I've liked that perosn for years. Anyways i have feelings for that person and i confessed to that person before..and that person still mad at me for no reason I'm not sure what to do because I still have feelings for that person and it kills me because we're not close anymore and hardly talk so how do I talk to that person again? :kickingmyself: I posted it in this forum because I'm really shy about this and I'm a shy person myself so I'm not sure how to confess again.

DeadmanWalking

Well, if they're angry at you, then I'm not sure confessing is the best idea. More so if they're angry at you for no reason for no reason as you said. You would probably need to find out why they're angry at you first, then, based on the reason, decide whether or not to let things out.

SadAngelOfLove

That is true I'm not really sure if that person is still mad though but I do need to tell that person because I can't keep it in forever.. I think that person was mad because we got in a little fight some days ago but they've texted me saying that they do care about me so I'm not sure.

DeadmanWalking

Then, first, you would need to settle the matter of the fight.

As for confessing, well, I suppose that "there's nothing to it but to do it". Take a few deep breaths to settle your nerves, then tell them before you have any second thoughts. Good luck.