computergames

Hurricane

who plays them to run from reality? and what games do you play? I like RPG's, nothing sweeter then being another person, a hero!

paul

My brother plays San Andreas; all the songs from the one radio station (K Rose I think) get stuck in my head, very annoying.

dirigent

Age of Empires
Heroes of Might and Magic
Caesar III
The Sims :)
Empire Earth
The Longest Journey

Hurricane

I myself play for the moment:

-GTA San Andreas
-Guildwars
-Age of Empires 3 demo
-Final Fantasy 7

Bexi

I had a sega mega drive when i was younger- those were the days, now I play on my Gameboy advance SP, I love playing Sonic! hehe :)

Bexi

I had a sega mega drive when i was younger- those were the days, now I play on my Gameboy advance SP, I love playing Sonic! hehe :)

redlady

I used to love playing that bandicoot game - i can't even remember the name - it is a playstation 2 game, i know how 5 minutes ago. For the most part they make me anxious though - i know it's just a video game - but when i used to die or not be able to complete some stage it would jack up my anxiety. :twisted:

redlady

That's the one! :D I loved when i would get those ooga booga masks and could kill everything that crossed my path :twisted:

rko74

games

I play quite a few games, i love all kinds.I like Halflife 2, Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2 etc.I love games! Does anyone play any of the mmo ones like Everquest and such?

Remus

Staff member
Rome total war, starfleet command 3, battlefield 2 & 1942, space empires 4, neverwinter nights (mulitplayer)

Hurricane

Re: games

rko74 said:
I play quite a few games, i love all kinds.I like Halflife 2, Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2 etc.I love games! Does anyone play any of the mmo ones like Everquest and such?

if you count guildwars as a mmo-game...

IceLad

Computer games certainly allow me to escape day-to-day life.

I tend to love RPGs- Neverwinter Nights, Final Fantasy games (from no. 7 onwards) and Knights of the Old Republic.

8)

Boundless

Games are bad,i totaly screwed up loads of jobs because i was a hardcore gamer.Still am i play games and im good at them HalfLife 2 is an amazing game great story line and some nice twists.