Communication Skills Power

lyricalliaisons

I agree. Stuff like that only works for people who have a more mild form of the disorder. I've had it my entire life & very severely, & nothing like that would do anything for me or any others who have it severely.

anxiousguy83

Actually I think it's the other way around.
It is us who have had SA all our life that will benefit most from this. Because being so lonely such an awful long time we will obviously lack in conversation skills.

anxiousguy83 said:
Actually I think it's the other way around.
It is us who have had SA all our life that will benefit most from this. Because being so lonely such an awful long time we will obviously lack in conversation skills.

Treatments work on different parts of the brain but they gate this kind of primary subconscious subcortical anxiety. In the most extreme form of this disorder it is very difficult to have any kind of treatment. Patients will not leave the house, they will not even take meds because they will think they are toxic, that's how phobic the extreme form of this disorder can be.

anxiousguy83

tinstafl2003 said:
Treatments work on different parts of the brain but they gate this kind of primary subconscious subcortical anxiety. In the most extreme form of this disorder it is very difficult to have any kind of treatment. Patients will not leave the house, they will not even take meds because they will think they are toxic, that's how phobic the extreme form of this disorder can be.

I don't believe in meds. I'm happy to say I came out of my severe condition without it.