Combating Glycopyrrolate Side Effects?

sweatylondonguy

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just wondered if anyone took any other supplements to help with the Glyco side effects? Not so much bothered about the dry mouth etc.. More the fact that I get brain fog and really tired on it.

I'll make sure I take 2mg about 4 hours before i know ill be shaking hands in the morning for work. I will then skip breakfast, so normally eat around 1pm.. taking another 1mg or 2mg before eating. The effects will probably last until 4/5 o clock but i find the side effects stay with me for much longer.

I work long days and want to start taking some sort of stimulant/supplement but caffeine/coffee just makes it worse..

Any ideas or routines would be much appreciated.

Matt

NickM

I experienced the brain fog too, and I have been worried about the intellectual impact it may have on my brain. I stopped taking it for this reason alone, and now I sweat like crazy with no relief.

uksam

I tend to take it before big events. Last time I used it I had very recently used driclor.

I took 2 mg in the morning and was dry all day. Perhaps too dry, it was a hot day and my face was bone dry to the point where I actually thought a bit more moisture in my skin would be nice...

Anyway. The dry mouth was there within an hour, and I could barely eat a cereal bar for lack of saliva. My mouth was still dry (albeit slightly less) the next morning. It probably lasted till the next evening.

So: I too experience strong side effects, even on low doses. The side effects are longer lasting and, often, seem stronger than the desired anti perspiration effect.

uksam

I took it today and have been noticing a fair bit of what you may refer to as 'brain fog' and its something I've noticed before, come to think of it

sweatylondonguy

Nick - Yeah i have been reading a lot about this and a lot about choline and how glyco being an antichologenic reduces choline in the brain. But i'm not too clued up on it all!!

Sprawling - Ive been trawling these pages for years.. Please feel free to find me a post that specifically talks about supplements taken alongside glyco to help with the brain fog side effects..

If anyone is interested I am starting to experiment with Caffeine powder and L theanine together. (L theanine reduces the negative effects of caffeine i.e jitters, sweating etc..)

I am also looking to other nootropics to help hyperhidrosis in general e.g phenibut and piracetrams

Sprawling

Nick - Yeah i have been reading a lot about this and a lot about choline and how glyco being an antichologenic reduces choline in the brain. But i'm not too clued up on it all!!

Sprawling - Ive been trawling these pages for years.. Please feel free to find me a post that specifically talks about supplements taken alongside glyco to help with the brain fog side effects..

If anyone is interested I am starting to experiment with Caffeine powder and L theanine together. (L theanine reduces the negative effects of caffeine i.e jitters, sweating etc..)

I am also looking to other nootropics to help hyperhidrosis in general e.g phenibut and piracetrams

I've been using Phenibut for a little over year and have found at the right dose it relaxes the body and eases up the sweating. keep in mind that I also do ionto treatments. Phenibut can be addicting for certain people, so be careful. I think one must find the right dosage for oneself. Phenibut seems to have a long half life in my body and can take hours to take effect. I try to take it to aid with sleep. If I up my dosage a liittle to much (approx 1500mg compared to 1000mg) it can have an effect the next day making me a little tired and relaxed where my hand sweating sometimes completely stops. It's powerful stuff and i;m surprised that it's not regulated. I haven't found it addicting and can stop and start using it at will.
I