cloudy feeling

Smokeringz

does anyone else get this? whenever i walk into a really crowded room i get this feeling like im a million miles off.

CK23

Yea... i get the same feeling as well... I am also very conscious about how i behave... the biggest fear is to slip and look abnormal in a social setting!

SilentType

Banned
Yeah I know what you mean. My mind just starts going off in a million different directions and panic sets in and it sends you off into headspace that does seems a million miles away from everyone else you're around. Panic attacks are evil...

Peace

For me it’s almost like watching myself outside my body, I’m just not there. I don’t retain spoken information.

madmike

I often get really dizzy, and also become really conscious of all my movements, scared that i'm gonna lose balance and slip up and such. Walking through a crowd in town is the hardest though, i just feel like im playing frogger, trying to move forward and not get squashed :p

pandamonium77

Derealization-the "cloudy" feeling, or feeling like you're in a fog
Depersonalization-feeling detached from your body, or feeling like you're an observer

SilentType

Banned
I definitely feel like I'm in a fog. I have this constant white foggy mist type tinge over my whole field of vision. I've always wondered about that, lol... Maybe derealization is the answer. It seems I may also experience a bit of depersonalization as well because I often feel as if I'm watching myself in highly anxiety-provoking situations. I seem to be pretty ****ed up, haha.

Peace

Peace