Chorus, symphany, vocalists

UnOccupied

Hey everyone. I was looking to download some new music, and wanted to change up my style a little bit. I am looking for some help with finding songs that are similar to this. I want a change from the usually pop rap, rock stuff i grew up with(im 21).

YouTube - GLEE - "Teenage Dream" Full Performance!

i LOVE chorus stuff, like i heard this version of a green day song that i really liked from american idol.

YouTube - Green Day - 21 Guns [Cast Version] (Video)

I'm looking for more songs/artists that are more talented and more vocalist oriented. I LOVE women vocalists, like i love Christina agulaira's old stuff when she would sing in high school and stuff.

Soooo, if anyone can help me out with this, id greatly appreciate it :) And, hope you like those two songs i put here.

UnOccupied

:( I know there has to be some people on here with an interesting taste in music. Please feel free to share, i need some new stuff pleaseeeee :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Woman vocalists? right up my ally. (Christina, amazing voice)

You may have to sort through it a bit, but here are my favorites

Fiona Apple
Anna Nalick (Breathe (2 am))
Lenka
Regina Spektor ( Fidelity, Eet)
Erin McCarley
Ingrid Michaelson
Nerina Pallot (Her album 'Fires')
Sara Bareilles

And maybe The Bird and The Bee, the cranberries, and some of Avril lavigne

UnOccupied

Ohhh, Ingrid Michaelson, i love her, but havn't listened to her in years...thanks!

Anyone else got anything interesting? I have finals coming up, and i looooooooove listening to this kind of music while studying....come onnnnnn guys and girls! :)

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

I love Ingrid also. I like the song she did with Sara Barielles(sp)- Winter Song. It makes me cry but it so beautiful. I also like Regina Spektor and Adele(sp)