Cheek of some people-RANT!

miss_amy

I cannot believe the cheek of some people. You might have read in other posts that I've had trouble with someone recently who worked for me. To cut a long story short she pretended to be my friend, then basically took the p. Had loads of last minute time off for silly reasons, was off more than she was in, started writing her days off and appointments in MY diary, when she was in she spent more time smoking than working and disappearing and then demanded a massive payrise, quit by text and stole confidential papers to set up in competition. This is ongoing at the moment and is due to go to court over the stolen papers and confidential info.

And would you believe she has just phoned me and asked me for a reference!!! I'll give her a ******* reference. oooooo I'm so mad!

slimjim119

Some people in this world are just clueless. They have no sense of values or morals. Hope it all works out for you.

recluse

What a bitch! You always get assholes in the workplace and it's a sad fact of life. So what do you do miss-amy if you don't mind me asking?

miss_amy

I'm feeling mad with myself over her really. I've always been so guarded and I had just started to like her and think maybe I had a friend and then she does that. Done me no favours in the trusting people front.
Anyway she didn't get the new job thanks to me! Apparently its against uk law to give a bad reference so I refused to give a reference at all. I was then contacted by her potential new employer who said her interview was perfect and they were about to take her on. I told them what she had done and they dropped her. I feel a little bit of smug revenge.

I have a biofuel manufacturing business which I run with my husband. Thank goodness we have good people who work for us and I get a lot of support when I can't face things. We have got a fashion photography studio too.