Channel 4 agraphobia programme

uk_27

Program on Channel 4 now all about agraphobia..............anyone watching? Or if reading this later..did you see it?

Starry

I'm watching it now.

I understand so well how these people feel. (I'm agoraphobic) But I've reached a point where going outside feels un-natural. :? I've been stuck inside so long, that even without the panic attacks, just being away from the house feels huge, scary and alien. The people so far don't seem to have the feeling that it's 'not right' or 'alien' (I was kind of hoping they would so that I don't feel so strange in feeling like that. :? )

I don't even understand what I mean, so I don't expect anyone else to understand when I say it feels un-natural...

(I'm a weird person though lol)

Oh and now it's focusing on the man that feels self-concious. Hmmm, I identify even more with him. *Returns to watching*

haze

yep iam watching it and even though iam not agrophobic i can really relate to the man getting anxiety. He says he has allways wondered about what other people think and their opinions and this stops him from doing anything that could possibly be seen out of the ordinary. thats a lot like me but it varies a lot depending on my surroundings.

uk_27

Was a good watch. Second part tomo. Kinda makes me relalise that my aniexty is nothing compared to theirs. But then at least they have the ability to communicate with people!!!

scatmantom

i missed these shows. I did see the advert and wanted to see it :(

hopefully it will be repeated or they will do more of them