Careful what you ask for! You might get it...

Array

Yesterday i decided to start talking to randoms cause i really don't have that many friends and i want to make some. Anyway i found myself really nervous so i decided to do something easier to lower my nerves. I decided to ask for a job application form. They either say just bring in a resume or here's the form so it was no big deal.

I went up to the person at the cinema and asked them how i would get a job there. Anyway apparently that day was their last day for group interviews and it just happen to be that i was just in time to join them. It was their last batch of interviews for this round of hiring. So before i knew it they had put me through! I was shocked.. OMG!! I had got more then i intended.. I didn't even have time to fill out their forms before it started

So anyway i was totally unprepared, didn't have a resume, had no idea what they were going to ask me. It went for about an hour. Anyway they rang me like 5 hours later and said i made it through and wanted to interview me again!

Last edited:

apollo

Lol

It was probably a good thing that you had to do the group interview right away. You didn't have time to stress out about it too much. It all reminder me of when I was applying for summer jobs and the last place I applied for (it was a coffeeshop) the owner said 'uh come back in an hour, you'll start your training'.

Good Luck for the next step.

mongrin1

good job.

even though i am very shy, i have had jobs in sales/customer service.

hopefully your story can be the same, in which after a while you can become more comfortable in that setting and not afraid to be yourself.

in a place like that, you have a lot of potential to make new friends.

dooby-duck

That was a great coincidence for you. That's a good way of getting a job though. There was no pressure because they couldn't have expected you to be prepared, and you didn't have time for any negative thoughts to creep in.