can't tell if guy likes me, please help

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
welp, saw him looking at me again today but he didn't say anything. he kept popping up here and there right near me, but he takes off like a frightened squirrel. he magically appeared near the door when I was leaving so we just said "hey". he knows what time I leave everyday, and it wasn't time for him to leave, so it was most likely on purpose. the saga continues...;p

You will drive yourself batty trying to interpret every little thing as a measure of his interest in you. You know that, don't you? Do something. Even if it's not direct.

HHDisturbed

Thatta girl! Go get em! Hope he can loosen up a bit and talk to you. You must have some effect on this guy that he fumbles around you every time you are near. I think you kinda like it too. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that if you do. Hope it goes well! ;)

You know, another thing I just thought about in regard to this...
With all the stories of people losing their jobs or careers over workplace sexual harrassment (guilty or not), maybe he really likes you but is afraid that it could cause problems at work if you did not accept his advances. I dunno...just a thought.

Last edited: