Can't stop buying!

Sad-Kitten

So anyone have anything they just can't stop buying? I know some people like to buy lots and lots of shoes or handbags....me...well i can't stop buying magazines!
I have a PTR91 on order and i just can't stop buying mags for it. I have 20 already and have another 60 on order! There just so damn cheap! Thank god i don't have lots of money or else i would have like 500 by now :lol:

So anyone else have a buying problem?

If not having loads of money actually stops you from buying loads of stuff, so that you're not in debt, then you're doing better than most Americans.

As long as you don't have the urge to use all the ammunition you buy on your neighbors.

lol magazines. Atleast they're cheap!! I have like the opposite problem, well I don't know if you would really call it a problem. I never buy anything. I just don't feel like I need anything, and I don't really like 'stuff' that much. I can do just fine without it. Soo like I haven't really bought anything in like years, and the only time I would buy something would be if I reallly really wanted it badly or I needed it.

I also buy too much stuff. I have obsolete media collections, 100's of vinyl records (LPs), Maxell audio cassettes, Maxell VHS tapes. Luckily only a few laserdiscs and minidiscs. I'm trying to stop buying DVDs and CDs, because they are obsolete too. Unfortunately, I'm now starting to collect blu-ray DVDs and super-audio CDs. Truth be told, I've downloaded enough mp3s to last a lifetime, although I've fallen behind on sorting, tagging and burning them off my external hard drives (too many of those too).

One of my goals for this year is to give / throw some of this stuff away. Does anyone want hi-fi VCRs anymore?

Sad-Kitten

It might be worth keeping some of that stuff. Someday it will be as collectible as vinyl records are now.

emale2

I have been trying to use my OCD force to my advantage recently. When you use it for good it can be very powerful. In order to make some extra money I went to http://cashcrate.com/996129 and started repeatedly doing surveys and offers and have been able to make some good money side money. Its like an outlet for my OCD that simultaneously helps myself and family. helps make up for the shopping