Cannot stand the sight of my relative's navels

LongShirt

This post is on behalf of my sister who has suffered my this debilitating problem throughout our entire lives.

Essentially, she becomes inconsolably upset to the point of hysteria if any of her close relatives (mainly me) has a short t-shirt of jumper (sweater) on that exposes undergarments or bare skin. We even have secret signals she uses in public to remind me to tuck myself in or to pull my top down.

She is very concerned that this will spread to her young children and I am seeking others who may experience similar problems.

She feels like she is alone in the world and unique with this disability.

I implore anyone with similar problems to respond so she can share her anguish with you. I am hoping by sharing the problem, it will diminish it somewhat.

Thanks in advance - Longshirt.

LongShirt

HMMM?? Now why didn't I think of that? I spent 25 years of my life wearing long shirts! We couldn't even go to the beach without me wearing a t-shirt it got so bad.

coyote

i think belly buttons are extremely sexy

wait, maybe this should go in the "secret fetish" thread

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I never heard of that, however, I get uncomfortable wearing short sleeves and shorts, I don't like showing anything... but I wouldn't get hysterical or force others to do the same.

I can understand if she got uncomfortable herself, but I don't get why she gets upset at her relatives.