Candida Albicans causes Anxiety and Depression and OCD.

Livingwithoutlivin

You guys, I read up on this stuff and I believe I have this. I know I've had recurring yeast infections and I never have medicated for them. According to research the toxins that candida albicans releases does sick stuff to the receptors that make you feel good. It also can make you phobic to socializing and stuff.

I think we should check it out.

http://www.candidafree.net/?gclid=CN_y_ovqjpcCFRsRagodaBVP_g

We may need probiotics. What I know for sure is that I do feel like a portion of this anxiety and depression is something purely physical and I just started some probiotics with along with a detox program. I am going to see how I feel after a few weeks. I hope I feel better.

Remus

Staff member
just eat natural yogurt or greek yogurt, everything your body needs to balance the fungi/bacteria is there, these yogurts are probiotic.

And the reference is from a site advertising its product, so I'm naturally sceptical

EscapeArtist

Do try this. I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more on here.. I'm only on day 5 of my candida diet and wow, I feel really good anxiety wise already. Not to mention, things like yeast infections/athlete's foot/bloating are gone already. I feel really good. I feel like I could give a presentation right now and I would be actually able to connect to the audience without any anxiety, which is a biiiig deal.... If you try the diet and have an initial negative reaction (like cold sweats, weakness, headaches, whatevs) that is a good sign that the candida bacteria is dying off in mass quantities and releasing their last chemicals into your blood stream to be eliminated.

The only problem is that this diet is really strict, especially to somebody who has candida because it removes all addictive foods (they're addictive because they feed the candida). Generally speaking, there are lots of candida diets, and a lot of them advocate eating certain foods that will totally still feed it. The more strict, the more effective. I'm expecting great things by day 30 if I can just hold on and not let the sugar cravings beat me! Which I won't. :) I hope to come back on here in about 3 weeks and declare myself cured of SA and depression. I really wonder what specifically about candida can cause the anxiety that I felt.

Last edited: