Can you please guess what problem is it?

CursedSoul

Banned
For the past few days, in social environment when I've to face someone I find hard to face...or I feel scared of...just before that moment or even sometimes randomly; my heart beat speeds up, I can feel my heart pumping and beating as if its in my throat...I find it hard to breath and start shivering and shaking...Can't even stand properly! What is it, just make a guess...don't worry I'm gonna take some time to see a doctor soon but just for quick confirmation I want your help guessing what could it be...!

Last edited:

laure15

You're hyperventilating, and I think that's part of a panic attack, which can feel like a heart attack.

CursedSoul

Banned
You're hyperventilating, and I think that's part of a panic attack, which can feel like a heart attack.

It mainly starts with a speeding heartbeat I can feel down my throat, its like pulsing sensation and the sound of "lub dub" increases around my whole body while following this starts a runny breathing effort that makes me wanna abort doing anything because i feel like nausea....can't stand can't talk can't walk or run...just embarrassed of myself

Last edited:
U

user deleted

Sounds an awful lot like a panic attack.

Worth seeing a doctor to confirm.

CursedSoul

Banned
Sounds an awful lot like a panic attack.

Worth seeing a doctor to confirm.

For some reasons I'm delaying visiting a doctor for a while...but till that I'd want fellow forum users to make use of their experiences and observations to provide me with some easy coping methods...please