Can using secure wipes on your hands before using ionto be considered as glyco

Rexus

liquid? I can't obtain the glyco liquid and I heard using avert doesn't really help so this is the closest I can do. Maybe rub a bit of the wipe on my hand and use ionto. It would be great if it works and I end up just having to do sessions once a week instead of every couple days. Thanks for the replies and any other ionto tips.

cm123

What ration of glyco to water are you using? Perhaps you arent built up enough and that is why you have to do ionto every few days. The best regimen is to do ionto daily for 45-60mins for 15-20days switching polarity every 5 times. Then you should only need to do one 1 30-45 min session a week after you are built up. Also adding a teaspoon or 2 of baking soda to the water can help. Try that.

Sprawling

I have used the Secure wipes along with the ionto. I also added avert to the water along with Baking soda. It didn't help me anymore or less. People react differently to ionto treatment. It's not unusual for some people having to do maintenance treatment every few days and others once a week. Since you live near the sea, try using 1/2 sea water.

My regiment of treatment is starting out doing 30 minutes each side, total of an hour treatment switching polarity every 15 minutes. I do this treatment for the first 10 days, every day. Maintenance treatments thereafter for ME is every 9-10 days doing the method described.

Everybody treatment program may vary. Unfortunately you must see what works best for you. All we can do is share our own experiences. There is no right or wrong way of doing your treatment. Experiment with the different methods suggested. Sometimes it can take months to find your ideal sweat spot. For me it's worth the time and effort. Do what's best for you.

skillzx3

Hey Rexus,
If you don't mind me asking, how much does just using the Secure Wipe alone work? Does it make your hands dry?
And please do try using them in conjunction with iontophoresis, it would help me out as well, if I knew it worked.
Thanks

SweatSweatGoAway

Unfortunantly I can't give hard evidence that it'll work. But I'd say the glycopyrrolate from the wipe (essentially it's in liquid form...) should penetrate the skin easily thus having iontophoresis work properly. The question is, is it enough liquid? Normally you would put a whole bottle of glyco liquid in each tray, so I don't know if it'll be enough. However, there is a MUCH higher strength found in the Wipes (at least >1%, compare that to the mere .05% in the bottles). So, maybe that will equal it out. You may even have to watch out for the side effects...

The only way to know for sure is to try it. Please be our guinea pig! :D