california

Dviln

My brother just moved to Carlsbad. I'm way down in National City. I use to live in Vista for 3 years. Went to high school up there.

shynobody

i was from s. california (redlands)...until i had to move to stupid vegas 5 yrs ago. i'm thinking of moving back there if i have a good reason to :wink: :p. umm anyone like to meet up and just hang out? say, somewhere in LA? i'm willing to drive all the way out there if we can get some pple who want to. PM me your email if you want to know if there will be one in the future (i'm sure some of you will not be coming here regularly, that's why).

ian

xSleepy

hey shynobody....i know where redlands is. its of driving distance from my house.
but sorry, im not really interested in meeting people on here. im paranoid. but its cool you used to live near me.

shynobody

SleepingBeauty said:
hey shynobody....i know where redlands is. its of driving distance from my house.
but sorry, im not really interested in meeting people on here. im paranoid. but its cool you used to live near me.
oh come on, it's not that bad lol jk. i understand. but if it's a group of us and/or it's in a public place, what's the harm? bring a big guy friend if you have to lol. that's what i hate...a few psychos in the world and they ruin it for the rest of us lol. i don't know what the extent of your SA is, but if it's really bad...who better to talk to than other people who have it and can understand you better? try to get that from non-SA people? those pple can be brutal. but yeah. and of course we should all get to know each other before the meetup. anyway it's kewl you live there, wish i still did :cry:. PM me if you wanna talk. ian.

g-love25

Long Beach, Californ I A in the house!

What's up party people...I'm looking for a SA treatment center near my hood. If anyone can be of any help... I would greatly appreciated. I'm also interested in meeting other "SoPhobes" :lol: ... I find it to be very therapeutic.

Good luck to all! Holla at me anytime... don't be shy... :wink: