Bye!

joshueg

Well, i wish all of you find your way to happines.
I wish you the best!.
Bye to everyone, specially to Starry, to Jinxed, to Ana and to Rado31.
Have luck!

Thanks for your great poems, Starry and Ana.
Thanks for your conversations, Jinxed,
Thanks for your words in Croatian, Rado, thanks for those pictures, they were very nice.
Thanks!!! :roll:

maggie

hey joshueg..i didn't know you very well, but i wish you all the best..and remember...we're all still here cheering you on (quietly :wink: )

Marvolo

joshueg said:
I wish you the best!.
Bye to everyone,
(...)

What that has to mean? Why "bye"? :?:
All of the best to you as well.
Cheers

Starry

joshueg said:
I wish you the best!.
Bye to everyone, specially to Starry, to Jinxed, to Ana and to Rado31.
Have luck!

Thanks for your great poems, Starry and Ana.
Thanks for your conversations, Jinxed,
Thanks for your words in Croatian, Rado, thanks for those pictures, they were very nice.

Bye Joshueg.

I hope everything goes well for you in your life.

Thank you for your poems. :) Especially the one you wrote for me lol.

joshueg

Thanks very much to all of you, Starry, Maggie, Jinxed, Riptor, Marvolo, Silenttype, well, when i said "Bye", i meant i intended to leave the forum, because i am not feeling better at all, after having gone to therapy for more than 5 months and i was feeling angry with myself. Apart from that, i have a close family member who has been diagnosed a very serious illness and i am not motivated enough so as to write here, but at the same time i do know i have to write here because i need to share with someone how i am feeling and i don' t usually do it.
So i have decided not to go! :wink: Thanks to everyone!

Starry

^^^ I'm so sorry about your family member, and that you've been feeling angry with yourself and unmotivated.

But it's good that you've decided to stay. :)

joshueg

Thanks for your words, Starry!,yes, i think i am going to stay here because i feel better talking about my feelings, and of course helping other people in what i am able to. :wink:

maggie

joshueg said:
Thanks for your words, Starry!,yes, i think i am going to stay here because i feel better talking about my feelings, and of course helping other people in what i am able to. :wink:
hi joshueg..sorry to hear of your family member who is ill..we are here if you want to talk. Glad to hear you're staying on here..and i think, the fact that part of the reason you chose to stay on was to help others in any way you could...shows you are recovering :wink:

joshueg

Thanks very much, Maggie!.
Well, i am not recovering, but i ' m on my way hehe, i will recover sooner or later.
Of course all of you can count on me as well!
I' ll be pleased to help, to cheer up, to motivate, etc! :wink:

SilentType

Banned
I'm glad you're back!

This site is great for those of us who don't have anyone to share our anxious thoughts with o a regular basis. This forum is a great place to come after a stressful day and let out your stresses and start threads about any anxious thought or feeling that crosses your mind. The fact is, there is going to be someone else who has wise words to share with you about what you're feeling. There are people here who have gone through everything you're going through right now, and there aren't words to describe how much having a place like this can help all of the anxious individuals out there.

I will be posting here for a long time and I'm glad I found this place.

Peace.

joshueg

Thank you very much, Silenttype!, you are right , this is a great place!.
I promise to write when i feel happy as well as when i feel sad, but i do promise too to read other people' s messages and try to help anyone!
I like your last word : Peace! :wink: