Bum

scatmantom

each to his own, but everything you eat was alive at some point, and you have killed it by uprooting it and cooking it.

pitkreet

All vegetables had lives, until we killed them to eat them.

What about those nasty dolphins? Have you seen the cunning ways they trap fish in order to eat them live?

And those evil whales, eating all that krill everyday? Bad whales!! Bad!! We should kill the blubberous murderers!!

dzerklis

im peeling an apple now, i hope he doesnt mind.. hey!.. give it back! he has the knife! restrain him!... alright, easy... just hand it over.. theres a good boy... hey! stay back! no!

hehee

italiano

Meat contains nutrients including protein, iron, zinc and B vitamins which are important to health.

Protein is essential for life and is a major part of the body - found primarily in muscle. We need protein for the growth and repair of tissues.

During digestion, proteins are broken down into smaller units called amino acids. There are 20 different amino acids, which can be combined to make many different proteins. Our bodies can make proteins from amino acids, but we're unable to produce nine of the acids. These are known as essential amino acids and must be supplied by our diet.

Only some foods contain all the essential amino acids. These are:

milk and dairy products
eggs
fish
meat and poultry

so at the end of the day we need meat to survive!! yum yum

italiano

hey worrydoll, do u have dreads? i was goin to have them done when i had long hair but i lost the will power and effort :(

exuser01

pitkreet said:
What about those nasty dolphins? Have you seen the cunning ways they trap fish in order to eat them live?

And those evil whales, eating all that krill everyday? Bad whales!! Bad!! We should kill the blubberous murderers!!

hahaha.

jeeze, this started out just as a little vent of my frustration at the world, and now its turned into a vegetarianism/veganism thread heh

im vegetarian too btw 8)

Richey

meat isnt good for you, lets face it...it has protien and iron sure but ive read that its bad for your bowels and digestive system so your better off taking iron pills and eating nuts, seeds and fruit, over-cooked ed meat is proved to cause bowel cancer.