Bullying...

w*n*c*a*m

I don't really know how to organize my words here... so I'll just try to express all my feelings about this matter. I especially give this message to people who have been bullied and to parents whose kids are bullied.

TO THE BULLIED:
Please please please try to be strong. I know it's hard. I've been there and I'm still experiencing bullying episodes occasionally. But please don't let those stupid bullies put you down. They are just self centered, greedy people who wants attention... they are jealous monsters. They will only win if you let them. You have control to yourself. You are YOU. You are unique and don't make them hate yourself just because of your individuality. Think of your friends. Think of your family. If you make yourself lose, not only you, will feel pain but your loved ones too.... And if you can't take it no more. Please seek for help. Let them realize the intensity of the situation in your life. Ask for support. Do your best to survive from all these cruelty. Please do.

TO THE PARENTS:
Please take care of your children. Their laughter doesn't always mean happiness. Be aware of their environment. Be aware of their friends. Be aware of their online activities. Be especially aware of their school situation. Encourage them to be open to you. Guide them. If you hear them being bullied, please don't take it for granted. Please do your best to protect them, not only physically but emotionally. Please do.

--------------------------------------
I was triggered by this site... Bullying -> Depression -> Suicide -> Jared's Story

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Ah, the memories... :)

In this case, I wonder if the bullies, after realizing what someone died for their fault, would feel anything... I want to believe they are humans and not just abuse machines. If they feel any guilt, I hope it torments them for life.