Bullying Film

*REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS. I'M HAVING SOME TROUBLE NAVIGATING THIS FORUM. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE I SHOULD PUT IT IN IF THIS IS WRONG.*

Hi all -

I am an independent student filmmaker.
Recently, I have began production on a short film, Redemption.

I know there are lots of films out there about bullying out there. But one of the main things about this film is that it's from a student's perception. Because when my friends and I discussed this film, we pointed out that often an adult can give advice to a bullied child, but it may not be the best advice considering that their minds work differently to theirs.
So this is why we want to create the film.

The film is a mixture of action/drama.
It follows a young teenager who is horribly bullied, and who, with the help of his closest friend, fights back.
We wanted to convey the message in a way that's entertaining. The movie builds up in a climax, adding small facts about how to deal with bullying along the way.

Now I really don't want to market this, but we're going to be using a crowdfunding method via this popular site:
ww.indiegogo.com

I myself have been bullied before, and can you please tune in to this thread again, and I'll explain some more about it.

Also can you give me any opinions/suggestions/things I could include?
Thanks!

~Luc
Director/Editor

Last edited:
if you need an Actress, I can help ya out
I've been extremely bullied and It's the most awful thing you can go through!!!
So It's not acting for me, it's a true feeling from the inside, so please shout out if you need one, tell me.

I first want to know more about this project, though... .Do you have a website?

Sassy.

A vlog of mine about bullying i made yesterday (coincidence?)

Why do people bully? - YouTube

if you need an Actress, I can help ya out
I've been extremely bullied and It's the most awful thing you can go through!!!
So It's not acting for me, it's a true feeling from the inside, so please shout out if you need one, tell me.

I first want to know more about this project, though... .Do you have a website?

Sassy.

A vlog of mine about bullying i made yesterday (coincidence?)

Why do people bully? - YouTube

Hey, thanks for the offer.
Unfortunately I can't arrange for you to actually act in the film.
Really good vlog as well :) I do actually have the website - but it doesn't have a lot of information on it yet. But I am actually starting to update it now.

The website is:
Salt & Pepper productions - Home

A lot of the stuff is about guns, shooting, war, etc., but at this age it's something I am interested to explore in. My youtube channel is:

Snowyluc's Channel - YouTube

I haven't updated it in a while though ::p:

The project will go live in a few days on indiegogo.com, and I'll post the link so you can find out more info :)

I wish but no. It's an animation which is about a cat and his bullied human friends. The whole thing is deeper than it sounds and is actually very sad. However, I can't really draw or set anything up now even though it can be started up very soon.

Wow...that actually sounds like it could be better than a documentary. I'd be interested to see it once it's finished. Could you send it to me or post it on the thread? Sounds awesome :)

Wow...that actually sounds like it could be better than a documentary. I'd be interested to see it once it's finished. Could you send it to me or post it on the thread? Sounds awesome :)

It more likely will be out in three or so years. It's a series which I don't usually talk about because I'm scared of bullying.