brother stabbed me in penis, made me drink urine

Setsuna

When I was 5 or less than 5 years old, my brother and I were taking a bath together. For reasons unknown to me, he decided to stab me in the meatus of the penis with a spoon. I think the pain was great enough for me to cry.

Another time, we were taking a bath, again. My brother handed me a cup of "water" and told me to drink it. I drank it, and it turned out to be his urine, because it tasted DISGUSTING. (He told me it was his urine.)

Are these things serious enough for me to report to my therapist? I called a hotline about the stabbing, and they said that it was NOT okay.

MikeyC

Yeah, what the hell?

Maybe he was just a kid not realising his actions, but if they're affecting you at this age, go talk to your therapist about it. Or, if possible, talk to your brother about it. He might even apologise for his actions.

Zaki

:eek: Yo, that's some crazy ****. I would advise you to talk to your therapist about this, since it seems to be weighing on your mind. Like Mikey said, you should talk to your brother about these incidents too, if you can. He probably didn't understand what he was doing at the time.