Brain scan of a depressed person:

ocean

Banned
Amazing:

gallery_17342_576_3085.jpg

Lea

Banned
I didn´t have a brain scan but some measuring of brain´s activity (can´t remember the name of the device). The results showed extremely activated right part of the brain, in comparision to the left side. Afterwards I found some article that people with more active right part are prone to shyness and feeling negative emotions, they react with emotional withdrawal and have tendency to panic.

Walk

It's funny how the depressed brain is so blue... figuratively and literally haha

How fitting.

Kamen

Yes, it's real. Depression represses cognitive function, it affects your analytical ability as well as your perception.

The left hemisphere is about logic, numbers, sequencing. The right hemisphere is about feelings, imagination, intuition.

According to the hemisphere dominance, some people are left-brained, some people are right-brained and others (such as I) are balanced-brained, and the way they process information depends on this.

Different tasks affect different brain regions. Some occupations light up mostly the left hemisphere, others - the right.

Last edited:

Lexmark

Looks like a weather map
Umm i think we can change that though
Its not like we born with blue brains