Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

Do you have a partner ?

• No I'm single and happy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I have a partner & they have SA as well

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Idioteque

I pickeeed numberrr threeee, it's hard to find someone iff you don't reallyy get to go out much! I would love a girlfriend llol just to have someone to confide in I guess... I used to when I was youngerrr although twas not true love! Haha.

Pisces

I'm single and unhappy :p

I've never had the luck of being in a relationship, not by choice.

Still, I hope that will change sooner rather than later.

And for those who have been with someone or in a relationship, count yourselves lucky!

lettypagb

no ,i use to think when i was a kid ,that i didnt had to have a partner to be happy ,and i wont care so much about it ,i hope. :roll:

JonnyD

i'm alright, but i know the only thing stoping me is myself.

sometimes i feel lonely, but i also don't want to get the first girl in the street, i want to find a girl who match with me, who can understand me and i can undertand

but i'm pretty hopeless , since i get nervous near any girl , just find out that even online i get nervous, and well i don't know how i would meet such person, and my blockings SA makes it even worse :/

mm

I have a bf, we have been dating for 2years. We are in a long distance relationship and at first i used to get nervous with him but now i don't.

Naw I still havent even had my first kiss at 20 years old, it plays on my mind alot & pisses me off when I see my friends getting girls so easy. I could never let anyone IRL find out that i'm a virgin let alone never kissed a girl.

sophie

I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. The thought of having one does terrify me but I also like the idea of having someone special to talk to or spend time with. Who knows, maybe in the future...

getbornagain

I need a girl so bad. I'm a miserable cunt because I need some lovin!!!! I just don't know how to talk to girls, its fucking bullshit.

Ubersonic

I sometimes wonder If I really want a girlfriend, or if I just need to get laid. I've read that men tend to confuse feelings of lust and love together. Either way I guess I would still need a partner :/

getbornagain

That's an interesting point you make. Either way getting laid is necessary for me to feel like a legitimate part of society and that's probably a horrible way of looking at things but it's how I look at it.

lyricalliaisons

I've never in my life had a girlfriend.. because of my extreme SA. Now, if I were into guys, it would have at least been somewhat plausible to date because I've been asked out plenty. Though it still wouldn't have worked because I wouldn't have been able to get over the SA enough to actually go on the date with someone, let alone communicate. But that's not the case & pretty much all the girls around here are straight. I still have hope, but I worry because I know I'll never be able to find someone who'll be okay with going out with someone as inexperienced as I am, at my age (27 in a month).

Liz17

^ Im 23 and have the same fears. Its scary beeing this age and not experiencing the same things 'normal' people do my age, but I guess I'll find someone that will accept me for me eventually!

Lotrsfan

I would love to have a boyfriend but SA holds me back in finding one. i have someone who likes me and wants to go out but i can't go out with him because of SA! :lol:
i think it's best if i didn't have one. I would never go out. I'd want him to just stay at home watching films and that. He probably wouldn't mind, but not all the time. He'd want to go to a restaurant, coffee shop, night club or take me around his mates house etc

QuietDave

Hi Everyone :D

I'm new to this site so this is my first message. Anyway I'm 24 and I,ve never had a girlfriend. I think I ve had opportunitys in the past but always suffered from really bad nerves. 8O So bad that I sadly run away from anyone who shows an interest in me. I don't know why it happens it just seems to be a natural instinct to run. I want to be more outgoing not just with the opposite sex but with anyone that I meet. but I find it so hard that it hard to say anything.

Havocan

What scares me a bit is that most girls seems to consider males with SA as weak, frail and of no use. And ignore the other qualities, so how to say that to a girl without having her rejecting me still remains a mystery^^.

bitingthepea

Lotrsfan said:
I would love to have a boyfriend but SA holds me back in finding one. i have someone who likes me and wants to go out but i can't go out with him because of SA! :lol:
i think it's best if i didn't have one. I would never go out. I'd want him to just stay at home watching films and that. He probably wouldn't mind, but not all the time. He'd want to go to a restaurant, coffee shop, night club or take me around his mates house etc

exactly the same if i had a boyfriend id probably be scared being seen in public holding handss! which is really silly i hope i grow out of this

StuckGirl

Lost my fiance due to the way I handle my problems-I haven't.
It took so long to meet him , doubt I will find anyone else anytime soon