Boredom is killing me

Steppen-Wolf

That's the sad truth for me. I've managed to really improve in some aspects of my SA, but the damage to my life is too great; I just don't have anything to do most of the time, I can hangout with my classmates almost like a normal person, but outside of that I know nobody, have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

The fact that I live in a small town universally accepted to be boring as hell (unless your goal in life is to get drunk and party every night).

And I've come to accept that I've become totally addicted to using the computer, the constant stimulus of technology is just too tempting for someone who has spent 99% of his life bored. I feel like **** most of the time, just because I spend so much time on it, I know it's idiotic, wrong and that I'm only hurting myself but I just can't stand the dullness of doing nothing and it doesn't seem to be anything else for me to do around here.

At least next year I will be moving away to a different city and a new college, that will take me totally out of my comfort zone... Which I'm sure will be very hard to manage, but I don't care, I can deal with the damn SA but I can't deal with this endless dullness or the addictions it has led me to.

/Rant.

Thanks for reading.