Bored of life

AgentR

I'm 15 well in about 12 days time 16 and I'm bored and sick of life. I have lived through so many problems: Bullying, Social Phobia, Dyspraxia. I feel like I'm a 30 year old stuck in a 15 year old body! My best friend went off with troublemakers and I've never had true best friend ever since then. Life sucks. I wish my guardian angel would walk through the door, I'm sick of waiting for him! Anybody else bored with life?

livingnsilence

I'm extreamly bored with life anymore. Nothing makes me happy anymore and nothing can really entertain me. I haven't had a true best friend in almost 10 years now. In fact the only reason I really do anything anymore is because it's expected of me and to keep me from going completely insane from boredom.

scorpion

Yes i feel the same, just waithing to die.
Iam just to coward to end it so i wait to die.
I go to work and all but i am really tired of living
And i cant stop feeling like this.
Fuck this SA shit.

Danfalc22

Banned
AgentR said:
I'm 15 well in about 12 days time 16 and I'm bored and sick of life. I have lived through so many problems: Bullying, Social Phobia, Dyspraxia. I feel like I'm a 30 year old stuck in a 15 year old body! My best friend went off with troublemakers and I've never had true best friend ever since then. Life sucks. I wish my guardian angel would walk through the door, I'm sick of waiting for him! Anybody else bored with life?

I know it probaly doesnt feel like it,but your better off without friends who will get you in trouble..anyway i take it your still at school if your 15/16? School can be hard for people widout the sorta problems we have :? But your better than the scum who bully you...at the end of the day if you work hard towards your grades in a few years times you might be the boss of the idiots who bullied you,i know its hard to see or believe but your only young you have a future yet.

But yeah im sick of life aswell,most days i wanna scream at god for letting me wake up and making me live another day,its no life not being able to interact with people... its so frustrating just wanting to be normal and have what everyone else takes so much for granted im just so numb these days i dont feel human.Ive heard alot of people on this site saying they would kill themselves but there too much of a coward,i think the opposite is true... to keep going when things seem so bad is truley brave, i know sp affects people differently but i think its amazing that people are brave enough to go work and cope with shool i know i couldnt.

Anyway i guess we just have to hang on... people do get better from this,ive been on this site for years on and off and ive seen people who swore things could never get better... do exactly that and got better and got there lives back on track.

I am 16 too and i am a senior in High school. I just can't wait to die and i hope is soon. I feel like i am 50 years old, seriously i am so tired and bored of life and stuff. I hate this world.

yuiko

well....same here..
the only thing that i enjoy is music...so i listen to it every day...every hour....cant imagine my existence without music.