Books to kill off your SA

arjuna

Please list the books that have helped you the most in overcoming SA.

Mine are:

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
When Panic Attacks by David Burns

I could put more down here but I only list the most influential in my life. Please limit yourself to a maximum of three books.

Sacrament

The Happiness Trap, Russ Harris
What to Say When You Talk to Yourself, Shad Helmstetter
Get The Life You Want, Dr Freddie Jackson Brown

There are a few others, but I either forgot or only listened to their respective audiobooks. I also wanted to keep it to a maximum of three.

Hoppy

The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal

The Charisma Myth by Olivia Cabane

Undoing depression by Richard O'Connor

arjuna

Thanks for the replies, I will check out those books. I had already read an abridged version of THT but will try to read the real thing. I only got 2 replies maybe because most of the people on this site are still in the middle of SA and haven't experienced progress. So if the above posters want to post another three, they are free to do so. I also invite other users to contribute to the thread. I will myself add three more:

Evolve Your Brain by Joe Dispenza
Social Intelligence by Karl Albrecht
Handbook to Higher Conciousness by Ken Keyes

LindaP

Mind Over Mood: Change How You Feel By Changing the Way You Think
By Dennis Greenberger and Christine A Padesky
self-help cognitive therapy book with worksheets :)

Sacrament

So if the above posters want to post another three, they are free to do so.

I would share a few more, but you've already got like 12 books in this thread alone, and eventually people won't know where to begin. I'd say the ones we mentioned in our first posts were the ones that were more detrimental into changing the way we think and helping us improve our lives, and so I would suggest any potential readers to at least look them up on amazon and give them a try if they seem helpful.