Boo hoo

recluse

:cry: I'm never going to get a girlfriend because I am weird. Everywhere I go girls just give me the cold shoulder and they all see me as weird, I know they do, I can tell by the way people look at me :cry:

SocialRetahd

recluse said:
:cry: I'm never going to get a girlfriend because I am weird. Everywhere I go girls just give me the cold shoulder and they all see me as weird, I know they do, I can tell by the way people look at me :cry:

Girls first reaction, I always thought, was based off looks! If they like you and think you are better looking than them, they will look and then look downward. If they don't like you they will turn their head in disgust.

So which is it already???

What sucks is, I'm actually good looking from a distance, and so people get the wrong impression!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cause one time, I was talking to someone after class, and when I saw them the next day they were like, "you are ugly up close." This I get a lot. All part of god's sick joke.

recluse

Well yes to be honest people look at looks first, all the people who say that personality is the first thing they look for are frankly lying.

SocialRetahd said:
Cause one time, I was talking to someone after class, and when I saw them the next day they were like, "you are ugly up close." This I get a lot. All part of god's sick joke.

You get this a lot? What type of assholes do you hang out with??

recluse

winnipegjets said:
SocialRetahd said:
When people get comfortable around you, they become honest.

Have you ever seen the movie "Mask"?

Yes I have. Is it actually based on a true story o'r just fiction? I nearly cried when he died at the end :cry:

kyle

Banned
recluse said:
winnipegjets said:
SocialRetahd said:

Yes I have. Is it actually based on a true story o'r just fiction? I nearly cried when he died at the end :cry:

Yes, it's based on a true story. It's basically saying that people will like you for who you are on the inside.

recluse

zeroday said:
recluse said:
winnipegjets said:
SocialRetahd said:

warn me next time you give out the ending to movies =\

OOOPS! I'm sorry! lol. Well I didn't say how he died did I :wink:

Have you seen Titanic?...The ship sinks in the end :lol: