Blah.

Iam.myhair

I have been on paxil for about 5 or 6 days.
I feel so..I don't know how I feel.
I have so much going on in my head it is unreal and I am CRAZY!!!!
But for some reason I am calm.
...very calm.
(but not a comfortable calm)
it feels like my problems are getting worse.
but then again it feels like theyre still the same as they were before.
Idk.
Bye.

NihilSlayer

Paxil and I go way back. I courted that lass for a whole year, and now she's with you it seems, the strumpet. What to expect... (reactions vary, like how sometimes the herpe infected don't manifest physical symptoms, but still transport: constant vigilance!):

Weight gain, super jittery, felt like my heart would beat faster for random periods, and a sort of slow burn that increases your socialability (with possible long-lasting side effects). I believe it takes upwards of 2 weeks before you feel the full brunt of the mademoiselle's charms... Might want to wait til then or a bit after before deciding whether or not to continue the relationship. If you let her go though, let her down gently... Abruptly break with her and you could be in a whole lot of hurtin'.

Last edited:

NihilSlayer

Aye, she be "fun"... She gets around she does, so yer not e ven special to her. Then she rips out yer heart and cleaves at yer brain with a semi-blunt object, then caresses your sweat-soaked hair lovingly and coos in yer ear...

Last edited:

Hastings & Main

I was on Paxil for three days. Completely freaked out, didn't match me at all.
Spent the next three days after soaked in cold sweats.

Josette

My first week on paxil I was a basketcase. Total insomnia, worst anxiety ever experienced. Those symptoms both went away by the 2nd week though.

Last edited:

Iam.myhair

These comments didn't help me at all.

LOL

I'm not going nuts anymore.. I trust God.
He will get me on the right medication.
If this dosen't work.. then there is always the next one.

Josette

These comments didn't help me at all.

LOL

I'm not going nuts anymore.. I trust God.
He will get me on the right medication.
If this dosen't work.. then there is always the next one.

Hehe. Sorry! I was just trying to say--if you feel wacko the first week, don't despair. Most meds have an adjustment period.