Birthday

dooby-duck

I'd use the two week thing a an excuse for not having any plans. I doubt your friend would think it pathetic anyway. It's a good thing that someone wants to help celebrate your birthday. You are probably over thinking this.

scarletlee

I agree with Dooby, you may be over thinking this a bit, it's nice that your friend wants to do something with you and i don't think there's anything wrong with you not having plans yet. Just enjoy your Birthday! :)

mrb

well do something with your freind lol ... then if people ask you can tell them what you and your freind are doing ... prob solved

I_jailed_me

Well congratulations your one more year closer to your end! why would anyone want to celebrate that? Just tell them how you feel about measuring the days you have left and you really dont want to think about that..

Not one soul wished me on my birthday this feb and thats the way i like it!

Fighter86

Happy Birthday in advance! :D

Its also my birthday in two weeks time, for the past couple of years, I never had any desire to celebrate, I just want to bury my head in the sand and let the day blow over. In anyway, I don't really have friends to celebrate with me, I just celebrate with family, just dinner and a cake. However, I am rethinking this year's birthday, I was thinking of a more proper dinner and a nice cake- I saw one on my favorite topic, makeup, now, if only I could have a cake like that ::p: