Big Noting

Kat

Why do you think some people feel the need to talk themselves up? For example there’s this guy that I know who is single but when he is around the other guys he’ll make out he is a ladies man but in actual fact he is not.

OneAnaHalf

I think it's better than if he talks down about himself. I don't like it when anyone does that, it makes me feel obligated to pump them back up. I suppose when they brag or talk about themselves like that it's their insecurities talking, as immature as that might sound.

exuser01

OneAnaHalf said:
I think it's better than if he talks down about himself. I don't like it when anyone does that, it makes me feel obligated to pump them back up. I suppose when they brag or talk about themselves like that it's their insecurities talking, as immature as that might sound.

Hitler: "Everyone Hates me."

"Now come on, don't say that, you're just a little misunderstood."

Hitler: *tear sucking noise* "Really? You think so?"

"Yeah.... Say, how bout we get out of this bunker and I go buy you some Ice Cream?"

Hitler: "I'd like that..."

*skip to parlor, hand-in-hand*

"But you have to promise me Hit, no more ethnic cleansing!!"

"I promise..."

*Turns back*

"Hitler!!!!"

"uh oh!!!"

Septor

Kat said:
Why do you think some people feel the need to talk themselves up? For example there’s this guy that I know who is single but when he is around the other guys he’ll make out he is a ladies man but in actual fact he is not.

Because he's saying what he thinks his friends want him to say.To be better accepted in the group.